Saturday, September 12, 2009

Same old song.

De vreo lună sau cam aşa mi s-a pus pata rău de tot [şi când zic rău, chiar vorbesc serios.] pe o melodie semnată Pain şi anume "Same old Song". Am auzit-o pentru prima oară la concertul acestora din cadrul festivalului Artmania şi pot spune că m-am îndrăgostit pe loc de ea, iar deja după primul refren o fredonam împreuna cu ceilalţi. Piesa asta are ceva aparte şi nu ştiu ce, dar pot spune că a reprezentat unul dintre cele mai frumoase momente ale serii [pe lângă întregul concert Nightwish, anyway]. Eu una v-o recomand pentru că e frumoasă... ca să nu mai spun că in videoclipul ei, Peter Tägtgren seamănă izbitor cu Johnny Depp.

Videoclip


You`re welcome to my world, dark side of the Universe
I`ll take you for a spin, the mayhem begins
The media mouth is feeding and chemical youth that`s screaming
The circus starts to roll, there`s no turning back

You think is right, you made your mind
I`ve seen so many cross that line
I`ve seen them come, I`ve seen them go
Time will never change - It`s the same old song.
The same old song that`s playing again
The same old song.

Your soul is burning bright, high hopes of future in sight
Beyond the horizon lays a world that`s so black.
They`ll try to shape your mind and make you walk the line
Don`t let them steal your dreams, its all that you`ve got.

You start to doubt, you changed your mind
I`ve seen so many cross that line
I`ve seen them come, I`ve seen them go
Time will never change - It`s the same old song.
The same old song that`s playing again
The same old song, don`t wanna hear it no more.

Time to do this, time to do that
I`ve got an offer, you can`t refuse it
Just stick with me and I`ll push you all the way to the stars.

I can`t take it no more!
The same old song is playing again.
The same old song, don`t wanna hear it no more.

The same old song is playing again and again and again
The same old song.

No comments:

Post a Comment