People! I don't know what's happening to my blog.
Ok, so here's the thing. And the explanation why this post is in English.
Umm, so Blogspot has this Stats page that shows you how many people visit your blog, the traffic sources, where the viewers are from lalalala.
And, I am shocked to see where my Audience [haha Audience, get it? AUDIENCE :D] is from.
Today
Romania - 25 viewers;
Malaysia - 2 viewers.
What. the. hell?
Where are those two Malaysian viewers from? [Malaysia, I know, ha ha very funny] BUT seriously? How did they end up here? O.o
It gets even more awkward.
This week
Romania - 71
Russia - 8
US - 7 [Toby Turner? Are you watching my blog? :D]
Others from Japan, Malaysia, Ukraine, Slovenia
This month: Feb 5 - Mar 6
Romania - 176 [!!!!!!!!]
US - 24
Russia - 9
Others from Slovenia, Georgia, Lithuania [haha, Polly, is that you? :D], Japan, Netherlands [Oh, Amsterdam <3], Germany and Malaysia.
Aaaand all time stats [starting with May 2010], other countries like France, Moldova, Philippines, Serbia and Canada.
OKAY WHY? Is it real? Is Blogspot going insane? Is it a joke or what? I'm confused, people.
I mean, seriously, why would 309 americans bother to read a blog that isn't even in their mother tongue?
Okay, maybe some of you just stumbled upon my blog. But there are just TOO MANY foreign viewers.
BUT PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, if somehow you're not from Romania and you're seeing this just just juuuuust leave a comment please it's weird, I want to know what's happening. Leave a comment and tell me who you are and why are you watching this and aaaaaaaargh. JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING.
Oooon the other hand. 25 Romanian viewers today? 71 the whole week? Well, in usual circumstances I would say I'm refreshing the page a lot. But Stats doesn't count my visits and I only visited my blog once this week to post something about... I forgot what that post was about. Either there's someone who likes the refresh button a lot [although I think Stats counts a visit/IP/day, so refresh doesn't work] OR 25 different people visited my blog today. Wow, that's a lot, yay. I thought there were only 3-4 people reading my crap :D
WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT PLEASE POST SOMETHING LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I'M CONFUSED I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL.
P.S: Apparently, the reffering sites are google.ro and cocalari.com O.o
P.S2: Apparently, someone today searched "aluuuune de pamant" on google and found my blog =)
Ah well, hakuna matata.
Я люблю блог
ReplyDelete....спасибі?
ReplyDelete